Team Karen & Wojtek competed in the annual Emerald Open at the weekend and as always our students made us very proud with great achievements in the Minor, Juvenile, Junior and Adult sections.
Our dancers put on amazing displays on the dance-floor and there were trophies and medals in lots of categories across the Open Championships and the Student/Teacher Events.
Not only did our dancers have the amazing support from their families this weekend but our Celebrity team mascot Jake Carter visited the event to support Team Karen & Wojtek.
🏆🏆 Open Events Champions 🏆🏆
- Han Qi Yu & Lilly Kearns – Latin Minor Open winners
- Austin Choo & Madison Jones – Ballroom Minor Open winners
- Hannah Rowe & Beau McGowan – Latin Juvenile All-Girl winners
- Vanessa Pojoga & Katherine Pavlov – Ballroom Juvenile All-Girl winners
- Han Xuan Yu & Daniela Ceban – Ballroom Juvenile2 winners, Ballroom Juvenile C class 2nd place, Latin Juvenile C class winners, Latin Juvenile 5dance 3rd place
- Elliot Kelly & Sinead Doyle – Ballroom Juvenile A class winners, Latin Juvenile 5dance winners
- Sean Doyle & Megan Elliott – Latin Junior 5dance 4th place.
🏆🏆 Student/Teacher Champions 🏆🏆
- Lilly Kearns – Ballroom and Latin Winner (Minor 2 Level 1-3)
- Madison Jones – Ballroom and Latin Winner (Minor 2 Level 4-5)
- Cezara Oca – Ballroom Winner (Junior Level 4-5)
- Elaine O’Dwyer – Ballroom and Latin Winner (Over 35 Level 10)
🥈🥉 Student/Teacher Event Finalists 🥈🥉
- Kalina Morgan – Ballroom and Latin 2nd place (Minor 1 Starter)
- Austin Choo – Latin Minor 3rd place (Minor 2 Level 1-3)
- Justin Plesca – Ballroom 4th place, Latin 5th place (Juvenile Level 1-3)
- Beau McGowan – Latin 3rd place and Ballroom 6th place (Juvenile Level 1-3)
- Lauren O’Dwyer – Ballroom 5th place (Juvenile Level 1-3)
- Ala Morgan – Latin 4th place (Juvenile Level 1-3)
- Cezara Oca – Latin 2nd place (Junior Level 4-5)
- Ana Collins – Both Ballroom and Latin 2nd place (Under35 Level 4-5)
- Avah Wall – Both Ballroom and Latin 2nd place (Juvenile Level 10)
- Caroline Romanciuc – Both Ballroom and Latin 2nd place (Under35 Level 10)
Check out some of our videos and photos from the busy weekends event.
Team Karen & Wojtek are now busy training hard for the upcoming Cork Open on March 24th
For more information on our dance school or upcoming events please Contact us